Saturday, May 23, 2009

F

I kept thinking that the shooting was bound to come along.

It didn't.

I knew the bench would come through, but I didn't know they would be the only ones to come through.

Frustrating night tonight, but the good news is that I don't believe the Nuggets will shoot worse from the perimiter than they did tonight.

If it weren't for the dunks and layups the Nuggets would have only made 14 shots tonight. 14!

There were a few games in the Dallas series where the Nuggets couldn't find their stroke, but instead of continuing to jack up 3's and long 2's, they attacked the rim and got to the Free Throw Line.

As disappointed as I am, I'm looking forward to a big time bounce back game on Monday.  There's no way Melo, Chauncey and JR all shoot that poorly two games in a row at home.

That's it for now.

3 comments:

  1. NuggetsNugget,
    You asked for a more coherent response to my pre-game comments as well as the series. To be honest with you, I don't feel you deserve it. So I'll step into an Inglewood tirade, ( trust me , your lucky you have no clue what this means) All that aside, I think you guys are starting to understand what it means to be the favorite for the title. Thats what we are, now step down and keep quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HELLZ YEAH MUTHA FUKAZ YALLZ IZ THA DENVA CHUMPETTZ. AHAHAHHA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing but class coming out of LA. Well done Lakers Fan, well done...

    ReplyDelete